Baked Camembert is one of my absolute favourite treats. It’s a restaurant classic but people don’t realise just how easy it is to do at home. This is the simplest variety of all.
- 1 large camembert in a wooden box
- 2 cloves of garlic
- garlic infused olive oil OR just normal olive oil
- French bread or tiger bread (or similar) and dipping items (celery etc)
- Grapes for the side
- Preheat your oven to 180ºc. Take your camembert out of the packet and put back in the box. Place on a baking tray covered in foil
- Cut your cloves of garlic into slivers. Stab several holes in the top of the cheese with your knife, and then carefully poke a garlic sliver into each hole. Glug a little bit of oil over the top and pop into the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Take out of the oven and serve in its box! Dip your bread, celery etc into the hot melty cheese and enjoy the garlicky yumminess.