Sounds too good to be true, right? Wrong. This is not only the easiest recipe ever but they taste amazing, and they look like the work of a pro. Fact. Here’s how you do it.
- 50g Icing sugar
- 75g Unsalted butter (If using hard butter soften in the microwave on low for 2 minutes)
- 175g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 5 little dollops of golden syrup
- 200g Galaxy chocolate (Galaxy goes much better than Cadbury’s in this recipe)
- Mix all of your ingredients in a large mixing bowl to form your dough. The dough should be of a consistency that is easy to roll out, although we won’t be rolling ours. This may be hard work and you will need to use your hands at the end to smoosh it all together forming one big ball.
- Next divide the mixture into 16 parts, rolling each part into a ball.
- Melt the Galaxy chocolate ether in the microwave, or in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water, until ALMOST melted. You want to stir very regularly to make sure the chocolate doesn’t burn and to ensure that it doesn’t become too runny. It’s ok if the chocolate is still a little lumpy as this means you’ll have more chocolate on your truffle. Yay!!!
- Lastly dip all the balls into the melted chocolate, ensuring they are completely covered, remove and place on a baking tray. Pop the tray into the fridge and leave until the chocolate has solidified. Serve and Enjoy!