This may be the easiest recipe you have found on the internet! These little mouthfulls of joy kept my housemates and I going through long nights of essay writing/gossiping. They are also perfect for dipping in to soup, eating with cheese and lots more.
To make around 30 you need:
- 150g flour
- 100g cheese
- 100g butter
- 1 tbsp finely sliced fresh red chili
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and rub between your fingers to form a breadcrumb consistency.
- Bring the dough together in your hands to form a ball, then pop on to a floured surface.
- Roll the dough out (with a wine bottle in true student style) so it’s around 1cm thick, cut into straw shapes and place on to a grease proof lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve up warm and enjoy!