My lovely friend Barbara makes the most amazing tzatziki, so I’ve bullied her into sharing her recipe! Enjoy…!
- Natural yoghurt (large tub)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1medium sized cucumber
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of olive oil
- Small handful of mint chopped finely (optional)
- Crush the garlic and stir it into the natural yoghurt.
- Peel most of the skin of cucumber off, and then grate it into a bowl. Remove the water so it is dry.
- Add the cucumber to the yoghurt and stir.
- Add a pinch of salt and a dash of olive oil, and mint (optional).