These are a super scrummy little North American treat for anyone with a penchant for peanuts! They’re also really easy and fun, so they’re ideal to make with children. Just make sure you’re in charge of the melted chocolate!
You will need:
- 2 cups of crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 4 1/2 cups of icing sugar
- 3 cups of rice krispies
- 400-500g chocolate
How to make ‘em:
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, and icing sugar in a standmixer.
- Add the rice krispies and mix well. Pop the mixture into the fridge for an half an hour.
- While it’s in the fridge, melt your chocolate over a double boiler.
- Now make the mix into balls and dip into the melted chocolate. Pop back in the fridge and leave for half an hour. Then, scoff the lot. I won’t tell.
Best served with a cup of tea!