There are two reasons you’ll fall in love with these MarsBar Melts.
You will need:
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 2 Marsbars
- 2 Eggs
- 5 1/2 tbsp oil
Pre-heat your oven to 180ºc.
- Mix your dry cake mix with your eggs & oil.
- Give it some welly & keep stirring until you have a smooth, shiny, thick batter.
- Chop your marsbars into slices, take a scoop of cake batter and roll it around your mars bar slice.
- Make sure it’s totally covered and pop your cake ball on a baking tray.
- Keep doing this until you’ve run out of mixture.
- Make sure you eat any left over mars bar slices… this is a very important step.
- Pop them in the oven for 7-8mins
Until they look like these bad boys —>
- While they’re still warm, scoop them onto a plate & serve with a frosty glass of milk.
Ps. If for some unforeseeable reason you don’t eat these all in one sitting, just store them in a box in the cupboard, do not refrigerate or you’ll loose your squidgy middle.
This is a recipe from my blog, The Londoner. If you like it, I have lots more! Pop on over and have a look.