This pasta dish is perfect for those lazy days when you want a scrummy meal but would rather not spend the time slaving over the stove. It’s wonderfully quick and simple to make (there are only 4 steps) but tastes fantastic!
A great thing about this recipe is how easy it is to adjust for numbers of people, but to make enough to serve 4 you will need:
- 300g spaghetti
- 250g small cooked prawns
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small chillies, finely chopped (de-seeded if you want a milder meal)
- knob of butter
- 1/2 a lemon
- If using dried pasta, put this on to boil straight away as the topping will only take a few minutes to cook.
- Warm your butter in a frying pan and add the garlic and chillies, allowing them to sizzle and brown slightly in the butter.
- Throw the prawns into the frying pan, let them heat through and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the pan. Mix the contents of the frying pan in with the spaghetti and squeeze the lemon over the pasta before serving.